ACCIDENT | CHAMPION
Worker's Comp is there to help in the event of an injury on duty...but what happens if you're injured while off duty? First Responders Benefit Trust Accident Champion policy covers you for injuries - 24/7.
Contact Yvonna Lex for details: 832.421.0852
- lnitial Care: ambulance, emergency room, urgent care, doctor's office visit
- Hospital, ICU and Rehabilitation: admission, confinement, recovery
- Treatment: surgery, crutches, chiropractic visits, major diagnostics (CT, MRI), prosthetics, x-ray
- lnjuries: dislocations, fractures, lacerations, burns, skin grafts, coma, herniated disc, etc.
CRITICAL ILLNESS | CHAMPION
Pays you up to $5O,OOO for covered conditions
- Face values: $5,OOO-$5O,OOO; eligible to receive up to 3 times the face value
of the policy.
- Children under 26 covered at no cost.
- Occupational Hazard Benefit: pays if you are infected with HIV or
Hepatitis B, C, or D resulting from a needle stick while on duty
- Wellness benefit: $5O per person per year
- Mortgage,/Rent Helper: pays $Soo,/month if you miss 5+ work days in a
month during recovery from a covered condition
LIFETIME BENEFIT TERM | CHAMPION
Life insurance with flexible benefits
- Living Benefits-may access your death benefits for costs associated with
home health care, assisted living, adult day care and nursing home care
- Benefits for Terminal illness, after the policy has been in force for two years
- Base life insurance benefit is guaranteed to age l2'l - presumes premiums
continue to be paid or, if not, a reduced paid up amount will be guaranteed.
This is a brief description of these products underwritten by Combined lnsurance
Company of America and is intended to provide general information about
voluntary supplemental benefits. Employees should review the applicable
brochures prior to making purchase decisions. Refer to the certificate of insurance
for specific details on benefits, exclusions and limitations that apply.